Free Shipping Offer
- Receive free shipping on orders over $99*
- Upgrade to Express Post for $9.99* via Australia Post Express
- Orders under $99 are shipped for $7.99 via standard Australia Post or Courrier
- Large/Bulky Goods are charged at $19.99 and sent via road freight.
* Free Shipping & Express applies to normal goods. Bulky goods are excluded and charged at the Bulky Goods rate.
Order Processing Times
- Orders are processed and dispatched Monday-Friday
- Orders before 11am (AEST) will be dispatched the same day
- Orders after 11am (AEST) will be dispatched the following day
- Public Holidays - orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched the following business day
- Products with "Ships in 2-3 Days" next to the price will usually be dispatched within 72 Hours of your order being placed.
|Location||Business Days to Arrive|
|Brisbane||1 - 2|
|South East QLD||1 - 3|
|Sydney / NSW||1 - 3|
|Melbourne / VIC||1 - 3|
|Canberra / ACT||1 - 3|
|Adelaide / SA||2 - 4|
|Hobart / Tasmania||4 - 5|
|Perth / WA||7 - 10|
|Darwin / NT||7 - 14|
|Major Regional Centers||3 - 14|
|Rural / Remote Locations||7 - 21|
The above table shows an accurate estimate of expected delivery times. We endeavour with our courier partners to meet these times but may not always be able to for reasons outside our control.
Tracking Your Order & Our Courier Partners
We use a variety of couriers to ship your orders. Below is the list of the couriers and links to the tracking portal you may need;
Alternatively all orders can be tracked at Temando
Public Holidays & Peak Season
During peak order times delivery times, may take longer due to courier loads so please add additional days to compensate. Packages do not ship from our warehouse on the following public holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Royal Queensland Show
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Please try to provide a postage address where you will be located during the day or the parcel can be left safely.
If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation, you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email, phone or SMS. If this occurs, you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles.
Due to supplier restrictions, most bike brands cannot be shipped. Click & Collect is an option that allows you to buy your bike online, and collect built and ready to ride for $5 at your chosen 99 Bikes store.
Click & Collect - Buy Online and Pick Up In Store
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
- If you have ordered accessories that require fitting to the bike, you will be able to arrange this on the same phone call.
- Any accessories that do not require fitting will be sent directly to your supplied delivery address.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances, direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org