Castelli Estremo Gloves Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Castelli Estremo Glove is designed for the coldest conditions and is the warmest glove in the Castelli range. It is made from windproof Windstopper® X-Fast fabric and is combined with a fleecy material on the palm, which is covered with silicone texture for a better grip and durability. This glove can keep you warm in the worst conditions and is a must-t have for your winter riding kit.
- Our Warmest cold-weather glove yet
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast fabric on front is windproof and water-resistant
- Fleece liner for cold protection
- Silicone print on palm for a better grip
- Embossed tone-on-tone Castelli wordmark at top of back
- Microsuede thumb panel
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.