FOX Flux 2.0 Mips Helmet Cloud Grey
Up to 12 months interest free
The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller in the mountain bike industry for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux 2.0 helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, a 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the mountain bike riders of today.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustment visor
Fox has been an industry leader in high performance shocks and suspension for not just bikes, but snowmobiles, motorcycles and off-road cars and trucks for over 3 decades. Fox also complements its suspension with a range of apparel for the rigours of off-road riding. Fox shocks have been ridden to countless mountain bike world championships.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.