661 Reset Full Face Helmet Tundra White
Up to 12 months interest free
The Reset full face helmet is the staple of the 661 comp helmet range, built to help the modern rider perform at the top of their game. The Reset is the evolution of a classic design that has been carefully built from the ground up. With a light weight Polycarbonate construction and panorama eye port to help ensure riders are confident enough to push their limits. It is built with bold and dramatic features with aggressive angles and strong lead lines that don't sacrifice core ventilation or protection. The Reset features 10+ ventilation ports, an enlarged eyeport and specific goggle fitment. It is so lightweight and comfortable that 661 have not defined a style of riding for this helmet as it has the versatility to handle a range of modern riding styles and genres.
661 worked tirelessly with their designers and pro riders to produce a helmet that offers riders lightweight high performance at an affordable price. The Reset is as comfortable and lightweight as it gets when it comes to full face helmets, helping you perform at your best in safe and cool comfort.
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Large vents provide cold air intake and heat exhaust
- Large eyeport for great vision and accommodating goggles
- Complies to standards: CPSC, CE: 1078, AS/NZS 2069
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.