Lazer Sphere Helmet Titanium
Up to 12 months interest free
The Lazer Sphere Road Helmet which combines advanced safety technology with a comfortable and practical design. The Advanced Rollsys® System is one of the highlights on the Sphere, allowing you to easily get the perfect fit on every ride without and hotspots or pressure points. Comfort is further improved by the 18 vents which offer plenty of airflow and if it gets wet it is also compatible with the Aerosheel to protect you from the elements (not included). The protective foam is combined with a polycarbonate layer which offers improved protection acting as a roll cage as it will keep the foam together in the event of a crash. It is all finished off with the features you need from a great helmet, eyewear docking, reflective strips and a ponytail compatible design. The Lazer Sphere Road Helmet is the go to everyday helmet for fun, fitness or racing and everything in between, offering an excellent combination of breathable comfort and safety.
- Lazer Advanced Rollsys® system: ARS enables you to easily adjust the fit of your helmet by using the thumbwheel on the top of the helmet. Not only is ARS ponytail-friendly, but it prevents any hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of the head.
- Adjustable Head Basket: The Adjustable Head Basket allows the back section of the retention system to be adjusted up or down, changing the vertical size of the helmet depending upon the rider’s preferences towards comfort.
- Well Ventilated: Vents and internal channelling pull air into the helmet and across your head. Increased airflow keeps your head cool and comfortable during long rides in high temperatures.
- Bottom Shell: Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks great and helps protect the helmet foam from cosmetic damage.
- Compatible with Lazer Aeroshell: This helmet is compatible with the Lazer Aeroshell accessory. Snap on the Aeroshell for improved aerodynamics and protection from the elements. Snap it off when it is no longer required.
- Eyewear Docking: Eyewear can easily be docked in specific slots of the helmet. It was designed with this in mind.
- Polycarbonate Roll-cage: The helmet foam is sandwiched around an additional polycarbonate layer during construction. In the same way as the roll cage of a rally car, this layer keeps the foam together after a crash providing additional protection in the event of additional impacts.
|Sizing SKUs||LG: BLA2227890141, MD: BLA2227890142, SM: BLA2227890143|
|Click & Collect||Yes|