Camelbak HAWG LR 20 Hydration Bag 3L Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 is for the rider that wants to go BIG, big on storage, big on hydration and all in an intelligently designed pack with a low centre of gravity. Camelbak’s innovative Low Rider technology ensures that the load is balanced, spreading the load on to your hips to further improve upper body freedom. The Low Rider Technology is paired with Camelbak’s Flow AC back panel, which offers a padded and ventilated harness for excellent comfort and control.
When Camelbak says this pack is big on hydration, they weren’t kidding. With additional storage you can have two reservoirs so that you 3-litre CRUX is matched with even more potential. On top of that there is extra storage for the magnetic tube trap which allows you to drink on the go and stay safe. Keep your go to items close on the harness and waist belt, with the extra storage spots, while the universal helmet hooks are great for when you have finished your ride. The Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 is built to go all day, pack everything you need for a long day in the saddle and don’t worry about leaving anything behind.'
- 3-Liter CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your water weight low and secure for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips. Outer belt compresses cargo and offers additional storage
- Ventilated Harness with Cargo: Maximized ventilation and quick access storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash a shed layer or rain shell
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Keeps all your tools and small essentials in one location
- Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
- Magnetic Tube Trap™: Easily re-attach your tube with a self-seating magnet
- Hip Belt with Cargo: Increases stability and keeps essentials close at hand
- Helmet Carry: Universal hooks to stow your helmet when not riding
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Additional Reservoir Carry: Dedicated compartment holds up to 3 liters of extra water
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Mountain Bike Low Rider™
- ACTIVITY:Mountain Biking
- HYDRATION CAPACITY:3L/100 oz
- HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ LUMBAR Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE:Yes
- QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:Yes
- GEAR CAPACITY:17L/1030 cu in
- PACK WEIGHT:1.2kg/2lb 10oz
- DIMENSIONS:53 x 23 x 28 cm / 20.9 x 9.1 x 11 in
- FITS TORSO:43-53 cm/17-21 in
- BACK PANEL:Flow AC™ Back Panel
- WAIST BELT:Dual wing belt
- HARNESS:Ventilated Harness with Cargo
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:Bike Tool Organizer, Magentic Tube Trap™, Rain Cover
- NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:9
In the late 80s, a bicycle enthusiast named Michael Eidson filled a medical IV bag with water, placed it inside a sock, and clamped in a thin hose with a clothes peg to complete a 100 mile road race in the summer heat of Texas. Eidson drank, and hands-free hydration was born. It's come a long way since then, and Camelbak is now a world leader in innovative, high performance hydration systems for active people. Camelbak's 'Got Your Bak' guarantee covers all it's products (right down to the basic water bottle) with a lifetime guarantee on defects in materials and workmanship.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.