Camelbak MULE Hydration Bag 3L Pitch Blue/Racing Red
Up to 12 months interest free
The redesigned Camelbak M.U.L.E is the long-time people’s choice when it comes to hydration bags. Equipped with Camelbak’s 3 litre CRUX reservoir which delivers 20% more water per sip and can be used easily on the go thanks to the Magnetic TubeTrap which helps secure the tube which feeds in to the reservoir.
Camelbak have built in a lot of features that make this pack practical for the fanatical rider. Comfort and practicality really do come together, with external helmet hooks, stretch overflow storage for those extra layers, and the Air Director back panel which ensures that your back is well-ventilated. Sometimes the trails get rough and Camelbak have thought about this too, by adding a removable stability belt which keeps everything in place while you’re riding. The Camelbak Mule has evolved since its first edition in 1996 and today it is the must-have hydration pack for mountain bike riders and adventurers alike.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
HYDRATION CAPACITY:3L/100 oz
HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:Yes
GEAR CAPACITY:9L/540 cu in
PACK WEIGHT:620g/1 lb 5 oz
DIMENSIONS:45.5 x 22 x 22.5 cm / 17.9 x 8.7 x 8.9 in
FITS TORSO:43-53 cm/17-21 in
BACK PANEL:Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
WAIST BELT:Removable 3/4" stability belt
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:Magnetic Tube Trap™
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:5
In the late 80s, a bicycle enthusiast named Michael Eidson filled a medical IV bag with water, placed it inside a sock, and clamped in a thin hose with a clothes peg to complete a 100 mile road race in the summer heat of Texas. Eidson drank, and hands-free hydration was born. It's come a long way since then, and Camelbak is now a world leader in innovative, high performance hydration systems for active people. Camelbak's 'Got Your Bak' guarantee covers all it's products (right down to the basic water bottle) with a lifetime guarantee on defects in materials and workmanship.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.