Camelbak MULE LR 15 Hydration Bag 3L Gibraltar Navy/Sage Grey
Up to 12 months interest free
The redesigned Camelbak M.U.L.E LR 15 is built with Camelbak’s Low Rider technology which enables you to carry heavy loads and a 3 litre CRUX lumbar reservoir. Camelbak’s innovative Low Rider technology ensures that the load is balanced, spreading the load on to your hips to further improve upper body freedom. Carry all of your essentials with ease and comfort, as Camelbak have built in a lot of features that make this pack practical for the fanatical rider. The dual wing belt helps to transfer weight to the hips, while the outer belt secures and compresses your cargo.
With the Camelbak M.U.L.E LR 15 you can easily access reservoir and refill the 3 litre CRUX reservoir without having to go through your whole pack. The CRUX LR will give you 20% more water with every sip so that you can drink with freedom on the go. Comfort and practicality blend perfectly with the well ventilated harness and zippered compartment with tool roll and gear organiser, as well as stretch overflow storage to store extra layers or a rain shell.
- 3-Liter CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your water weight low and secure for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips. Outer belt compresses cargo and offers additional storage
- Ventilated Harness with Cargo: Maximized ventilation and quick access storage
- Deployable Overflow Pocket: There only when you need it
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Keeps all your tools and small essentials in one location
- Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
- Magnetic Tube Trap™: Easily re-attach your tube with a self-seating magnet
- Helmet Carry: Stow your helmet when not riding
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Custom fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Reflectivity and Light Loop: For added visibility and safety.
COLLECTION:Mountain Bike Low Rider™
HYDRATION CAPACITY:3L/100 oz
HYDRATION TYPE:CRUX™ LUMBAR Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT:Yes
GEAR CAPACITY:12L/730 cu in
PACK WEIGHT:930g/2 lb
DIMENSIONS:53 x 23 x 25 cm / 20.9 x 9.1 x 9.8 in
FITS TORSO:43-53 cm/17-21 in
BACK PANEL:Flow AC™ Back Panel
WAIST BELT:Dual wing belt
HARNESS:Ventilated Harness with Cargo
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:Bike Tool Organizer, Magentic Tube Trap™, Rain Cover
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:5
In the late 80s, a bicycle enthusiast named Michael Eidson filled a medical IV bag with water, placed it inside a sock, and clamped in a thin hose with a clothes peg to complete a 100 mile road race in the summer heat of Texas. Eidson drank, and hands-free hydration was born. It's come a long way since then, and Camelbak is now a world leader in innovative, high performance hydration systems for active people. Camelbak's 'Got Your Bak' guarantee covers all it's products (right down to the basic water bottle) with a lifetime guarantee on defects in materials and workmanship.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.