Castelli Superleggera Jacket Anthracite
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Castelli Superleggera Jacket is the ultra-light wind resistant jacket you need in your kit. Great for when the weather is a bit unpredictable, this jacket will fit easily in your pocket and be ready to come out and protect you from the wind and rain. The main body fabric is a more breathable version of the Japanese-made Pertex® Quantum Fabric and the DWR coating will keep you dry in light rain. The back is a totally waterproof stretch panel that sheds wheel spray and provides a close fit. This jacket is suited to those after a versatile jacket that can be easily stored.
- Pertex® Quantum base fabric with low air permeability to keep you dry
- Stretch Torrent waterproof fabric insert on back
- Extremely packable
- YKK® Vislon zipper
- Front and rear reflectivity
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Sizing SKUs||C201563, C201564, C201565, C201566, C201567, C201568|
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Castelli Sizing Chart