Castelli Perfetto Women's Jacket Black
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
This jacket was initially created as a long sleeve version of the Gabba -- kind of a cold weather version of the Gabba. But we kept hearing so many people refer to the long-sleeve version of the Gabba as perfect, so we’ve renamed it the Perfetto Long Sleeve. It's a great piece in cool conditions with just a light base layer, or it goes to very cold conditions if you add an extra layer or 2 or 3. We’ve improved the water-repellent finish so it will keep you drier without affecting breathability. We’ve refined the fit. We’ve laser cut the drain holes in the pockets. And we’ve totally redone the splash flap on the back to make it lie flatter and fit better. The reflective logo back there keeps you visible.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Sizing SKUs||C171088, C171089, C171090, C171091, C171092|
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club Price: You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online - but there are still great benefits to joining Club 99!
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store as well as online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Castelli Sizing Chart