Castelli Perfetto Light 2 Jersey Luna Grey
Up to 12 months interest free
The versatile Castelli Perfetto Light 2 is a great all-round jersey that covers most conditions of the Castelli Gabba. This jersey was made to be cooler than the Gabba, but warmer than the Fawesome Vest. The back is made from Nano Light fabric, the same fabric used in Castelli’s Nano Flex Tights. This gives the Perfetto Light 2 a cool and breathable feel and when combined with the lighter Windstopper® (25% lighter) it really gives that comfortable feel. This jersey covers most conditions, except for very cold and wet racing, but also does well in warmer conditions. This jersey is perfect for cooler temperatures or when the weather is a bit unknown.
- Gore Windstopper® 150 fabric on front, sleeves and yoke for lightweight wind protection
- Nano Light Pro fabric on the back sheds water but allows significant breathability
- 3 external rear pockets
- Extended tail with reflective Castelli wordmark
- YKK® Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Castelli Sizing Chart