Castelli Trasp 2 FZ Women's Jersey Black
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
With the women’s Trasparente full-zip long-sleeve jersey, you can count on having all the necessary coverage from the wind and cold while still feeling sleek and elegant.
We use the X-Lite stretch Windstopper® fabric for the front panels and forearms and over the tops of the shoulders. This specific placement makes the jersey effectively wind resistant without inhibiting your freedom of movement.
And since X-Lite has more than 10 times the breathability of other wind-protection fabrics, the Trasparente works to keep your perspiration from building up and cooling you off.
- Windstopper® X-Lite stretch fabric on front is windproof and splash resistant
- Warmer fabric on back for high breathability
- Reflective graphics on front and back
- Full-length YKK® Camlock zipper
- Elastic gripper on waist to limit ride-up
- 2 rear reflective tabs
|Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||XX Large||XXXL|
|D. Inside Leg||82cm||83cm||84cm||85cm||86cm||87cm|
*Average values, sizing may vary
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE*
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.