Lezyne Lite Drive 700XL Front Light
Up to 12 months interest free
The Lezyne Lite Drive Front Light 700XL is a high-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminum body. Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 700 lumens. Eight mode options, including the ultra high-visibility Daytime Flash mode. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars. Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.
• Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off
• Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility
• Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars
• Ultra-high-output LEDs producing up to 700 lumens. Eight mode options including the ultra-high-visibility
• Daytime Flash mode
• USB rechargeable advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time (cable included)
• High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter - not included)
• Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time
• Weight: 114g
• Blast: 400 Lumens, Enduro: 250 Lumens, Economy: 150 Lumens, Femto: 15 Lumens, Day Flash: 700 Lumens, Flash: 150 Lumens, Pulse: 150 Lumens, Overdrive: 700 Lumens
Run Time - hrs:min
• Blast: 3:00, Enduro: 5:15, Economy: 9:00, Femto: 76:00, Day Flash: 8:45, Flash: 16:00, Pulse: 14:30, Overdrive: 1:30
Lezyne was founded in 2007, by Micki Kozuschek, a former professional triathlete from Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. In 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.
Lezyne engineers and produces premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.