NiteRider PRO 4200 Enduro Remote Twin-lamp Front Light
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The NiteRider Pro 4200 Enduro is an absolute powerhouse when it comes to lighting up your ride. With 4200 lumens to play with you can light up your path even in the darkest places. The Pro 4200 is exceptionally lightweight for such a powerful light, with 6 CREE LEDs powering your ride for up to 6 hours with 1000 lumens and 1.5 hours when using all 4200 lumens. The Pro 4200 Enduro is also IP64 dust and water-resistant, making this a tough and versatile light which is ready for any ride, especially when you use the incuded remote for easy access and control. The ‘fuel gauge’ will ensure you always know how much charge you have left so you never get caught out on the bike. The NiteRider Pro 4200 Enduro is a powerful and lightweight light that offers reliable performance for every ride, making it the perfect addition to your bike.
- Ultra bright 4200 lumen output
- 8 Cell Li-Ion battery, doubles as a USB portable charger
- Remote switch for ease of operation
- The preferred light for serious MTB riders
- Highly durable light housing with Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Perfect for handlebar mounting
- FL 1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- 4 steady light modes, 2 daylight flashes and S.O.S.
- Custom 3 cone dual-beam reflectors utilizing 6 CREE™ LEDs at 6000k
- Run Times: 1000lum: 6 hours, 2000lum: 3.5 hours, 4200lum: 1.5 hours, 600lum: 16.5 hours, Flash: 16.5 hours
- Comes with a convenient nylon storage pouch.
- LED Headlamp with Remote Switch
- Li-Ion Battery / USB Portable Charger
- Handlebar Mount – Fits up to 35mm
- AC Adapter
- Nylon Storage Pouch.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service.NiteRider began by accident and by necessity. Tom Carroll, a fanatical athlete and outdoors man from Southern California had a problem. The best surf around was better at night, after the crowds had gone home. Since there was nothing even remotely usable to light up the waves, Tom had to design a solution from scratch.A builder and designer by trade and inventor by passion, Tom was obsessed with making his lights the best. His second attempt defined everything that a light for “extreme sports” had to be – waterproof, very bright, lightweight and hands free. What he found is that it not only worked for surfing, but for the long bike trails that accessed those perfect, hidden breaks.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.