Lezyne LED Femto Front & Rear Pair Lightset Black
Up to 12 months interest free
Femto indicates smallness. Extreme smallness. Like, the size of a proton small. While the Lezyne Femto Drive light isn't quite that tiny, it is very unobtrusive. And, it's made to last. CNC-machined from a chunk of solid aluminum with a composite-matrix rear cap that doubles as a mount, the Femto Drive will take abuse and is very user-friendly.
Pushing the Femto's lens will turn it on and off, and cycle through it's four flash modes also. It's rear cap/mount fits on your handlebars, and is secured with a custom-molded silicone strap to fit a wide variety of bar shapes and diameters.
The front light is ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
- CNC-machined aluminum body
- Integrated Lens Switch
- Integrated strap/belt-clip attachment
- Burn Times: Steady Modes 30hours; Flash Mode: 60 hours
- Output rating: Front 15 lumens, Rear 7 lumens
- New Clip-On System
- Durable Composite Matrix material Clip-Strap back cap design
- Fully water resistant (FL1 standard)
- Power Modes: 4 flash / 1 solid
Lezyne was founded in 2007, by Micki Kozuschek, a former professional triathlete from Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. In 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.
Lezyne engineers and produces premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.