We understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that’s why we created the Mako™ Series. The Mako™ line offers four models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. The Mako™ line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate.
NiteRider Mako 250 / Cherrybomb 35 Lightset
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
For much of night riding, the key to survival is not only seeing but also being seen, the CherryBomb™ 35 addresses the latter. By incorporating a unique multi-directional collimator specifically designed for cycling, the CherryBomb™ 35 maximizes visibility by dispersing light to the sides of the rider as well as to the rear, effectively eliminating blind spots to upcoming automobiles.To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb™ 35 employs a custom made, built in reflector which allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included, for flexible mounting options.
- Low cost, high powered light
- Highly visible in traffic = keeps you safe
- 3 light settings – High, Low and flash
- Tough durable design.
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- Visible up to 1 mile
- Internal reflector = visible if light on off mode
- Easy to operate AAA batteries
- Super bright day time flash mode
- Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
- FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant.
Lumen Output: 250
Run Time: 7:00 – 28:00hrs
Battery: Alkaline AA x 2
Lumen Output: 35
Run Time: Up to 100hrs
Battery: Alkaline AAA x 2
- LED Light Head
- Handlebar Mount
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries.
- LED Tail Light
- Seatpost Mount
- 2 AAA Batteries.
NiteRider is dedicated to designing the highest quality performance products, using the best materials and latest technologies and will always provide extraordinary customer service.NiteRider began by accident and by necessity. Tom Carroll, a fanatical athlete and outdoors man from Southern California had a problem. The best surf around was better at night, after the crowds had gone home. Since there was nothing even remotely usable to light up the waves, Tom had to design a solution from scratch.A builder and designer by trade and inventor by passion, Tom was obsessed with making his lights the best. His second attempt defined everything that a light for “extreme sports” had to be – waterproof, very bright, lightweight and hands free. What he found is that it not only worked for surfing, but for the long bike trails that accessed those perfect, hidden breaks.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.