Merida eSpresso 300 Electric Bike (2018)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
Merida eSpresso 300 is an electric hybrid style bike. It will suit riders with less experience or fitness, looking for some pedalling assistance for commuting or recreational riding.
Merida eSpresso 300 comes with STePS E6000, Shimano’s latest mid-drive pedal assist system. This provides the rider very natural feeling assistance to make the hills all but disappear. Mid drive motors typically offer better performance and handling than the hub drive alternative.
You can expect to be able recharge this battery from flat to full over 1,000 times before experiencing any significant power loss. Pair that with the lifetime warranty on the frame from Merida and you can rest assured this bike is in it for the long haul.
Merida eSpresso 300 also comes equipped with hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano. Hydraulic brakes have a significant advantage over cable operated ones by providing more consistent feel and stopping power, without any need for ongoing adjustments. The drivetrain and shifting is also provided Shimano ensuring a quite ride.
A suspension fork at the front from Suntour takes care of the potholes, curbs, and cobble stones, combine that with the wide 42c tyres from Continental and you can expect a smooth and comfortable ride.
Overall, the Merida eSpresso 300 is great option for riders looking for an electric bike to take on recreational rides and commutes. All Merida bikes come with a lifetime warranty. This means frames are guaranteed to be free from material or manufacturing defects for the entire ownership for the original owner.
- Frame eSpresso City Size 46L/51L/56L/61L
- Fork Suntour NEX-PM-DS-700C B-Lever attached B-Cable attached
- Brakes Shimano M315 rotor-F RT10 180 cen rotor-R RT10 180 cen C-Housing MTK700 SP40
- Chain KMC X9
- Chainguard 4117-0002 w/5104-0076
- Chainwheel Shimano CRE60 38
- Crank/Size Shimano E6000 New MY18 Crank
- BB Set included
- DERA-R Shimano Altus RDM2000
- Freewheel Shimano CS-HG300-9 12-36
- Pedal XC pro alloy
- Grip ERGO Screw on-Single
- H-Bar JD-TR25A 640 R35
- H-B Stem MERIDA EXPERT OS 17
- Head Set Merida 2346 Neck
- Hub-F Shimano HBTX505 cen
- Hub-R Shimano FHTX505 cen
- Axle-F attached
- Axle-R attached
- Rim Merida 7 comp CR
- Saddle MERIDA COMFORT
- Seat Clamp Merida Expert clamp
- Seat Post Suspension One D 30.9
- Shifter-R Shimano Altus rapidfire
- Spoke Black stainless
- Inner Tube Ultralite
- Tyres Continental RIDE TOUR 42 Ref.
- Bell Alloy
- Carrier Racktime alloy
- Fender SW-FA 513 w/MSI(SW-FV-513 + FV-515)
- Kickstand Massload K-mount Alloy
- Light-Front Herrmans H-Flow
- Light-Rear Rear light H-Trace
- E-Bike Frame Lock Abus 5650 LH-3 lock
- DRIVE Unit Engine [E6002KL]
- BATTERY Battery E6001 500Wh
- Battery holder E6000 on carrier
- Battery charger Charger
- Battery lock Abus key [Rack]
- Speed Sensor attached
- SWITCH Mode Switch
- DISPLAY Cyclo display
|Popular Filters||Electric Bike|
In September 1972, Ike Tseng (1932–2012) a brilliant engineer and visionary founded MERIDA. While visiting the USA, Ike saw a sign in a bike shop that stated refusal to repair any Taiwanese bikes, due to the unfavourable quality. As a result of this he set out to fulfil his dream of high quality bikes made in Taiwan and formed the MERIDA Industry Company Ltd.
The MERIDA name has three syllables Me-Ri-Da and it is the company’s intention to manufacture beautiful, high quality bikes that enables everyone to reach their destination enjoyably. MERIDA created a world-leading bike factory but Ike still wasn’t satisfied, so in 1988 the MERIDA brand was launched. Ike’s vision is still very much a part of MERIDA, manufacturing all kinds of bikes from children’s bikes to world-class professional road and mountain bikes for the Bahrain- MERIDA team riders. Everybody has a different journey, and everyone can benefit from a MERIDA.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Merida Espresso Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.