Lezyne Micro Floor Drive Road Pump [w/Gauge] (Silver)
Up to 12 months interest free
The Lezyne Floor Drive Pump is compact and efficient. The hand sized pump brings floor pump efficiency in a lightweight aluminum constructed application.
- Hand pump size
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminum barrel, piston, base
- T-handle optimized for high pressure applications
- Stainless steel foot peg for stabilisation
HP: 300mm | 150g
HPG: 300mm | 194g
AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
Lezyne was founded in 2007, by Micki Kozuschek, a former professional triathlete from Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. In 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.
Lezyne engineers and produces premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.