Lezyne Road Drive Hand Pump [Medium] (Silver)
Up to 12 months interest free
Road tyres require a high running pressure (which can be difficult with skinny arms and the wrong pump!). The Lezyne Road Drive Pump is compact and lightweight, while an efficient design means it pumps in up to 20% more with each stroke than other models. This means you get your tyres back up to the required pressure quicker and easier. Much cheaper than catching a cab when you've punctured 30kms away from home!
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Overlapping handle
- ABS Speed Flex hose (Presta valve only)
- Includes a CNC machined aluminum frame pump mount
Lezyne was founded in 2007, by Micki Kozuschek, a former professional triathlete from Germany. In the prime of his athletic career, Kozuschek began Maxcycles and brought affordable, high-quality bicycles and clothing to the German market. Shortly after moving to the USA, Kozuschek founded Truvativ, which grew to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket cycling components. In 2004, Kozuschek sold Truvativ to SRAM and began a two-year break from the cycling industry to focus on building his dream home and spending time with his family. In 2007, Kozuschek re-entered the cycling industry with Lezyne – Engineered Design.
Lezyne engineers and produces premium quality accessories that meet the same high standards as high-end bicycle components.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.