Muc-Off Tyre/Cassette Brush
Up to 12 months interest free
Scrubbing dirt from your tyre’s and cassette after a long ride can be a chore, so we designed a specific brush to help make the job a little easier. Stiffer-than-average nylon bristles make short work of any grime your bike has picked up from the road or trail. Simply spray some of our pink Nano Tech Bike Cleaner on the affected areas, agitate with the Tyre & Cassette Brush and rinse.
- Stiff nylon bristles
- Moulded silicon insets for a comfortable and steady grip
- Matt black finish
- Specialist shape allows for easy application of cleaning product
Way back in 1991 Rex and Marilyn Trimnell got things started with X-Lite UK. After designing and manufacturing the world’s first twin crown bicycle fork, Rex created a perfectly pink spray to clean his kit. To make a long story short, Rex’s cleaner was the best thing since sliced bread, and it wasn’t long before word got out and Muc-Off was born.
Fast-forward to 2016 and Muc-Off is now the go-to brand for top riders and racers from the likes of Team Sky to Atherton Racing. And, in case you haven’t noticed, we do a bit more than our original pink cleaner these days. We have our very own Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer and Athlete Performance range including a unique Amino Patch Technology.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.