Mucky Nutz Face Front Mudguard
Up to 12 months interest free
This infamous fender, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders, has had a facelift for 2013. We've changed the graphics, dropping text and moving the logos around a little, for a sleaker look. As always, it's available in black or white. If you want even more protection - try out the Bender Fender (XL), as used by Jerome Clementz when he won the Megavalanche for the third time in 2013.
- It stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** from being flung into your face.
- It is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- It can be used on your 26in or 29er
- It protects your fork stanchions and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning andLoading... Please wait... servicing.
- Discretion is its middle name. It's small but effective. Don't just take our word for it! There's loads of positive chit chat on the forums and in the online mags.
- It's the lightest mudguard available!!
- Uses hook and loop straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- It's compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- It can be used as a rear shock guard on some full sus arrangements.
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!!
|Click & Collect||Yes|