Norco Fluid 2 HT 29 Mountain Bike Black/Charcoal (2021)
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check.
Please note that the image is for colourway purposes only. Please refer to specifications for further details.
The Norco Fluid 2 HT is a robust hardtail with a modern design to handle any terrain. The new and improved progressive geometry is designed for powerful and efficient riding and makes this bike the ultimate singletrack adventure hardtail. The Fluid is made with a premium X6 double-butted aluminium frame which is stiff and light which gives you everything you need. The longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase to tear up singletracks.
The 1x11 speed Shimano Deore Drivetrain is swift and efficient, making use of a simple 11 speed setup that gives you the range of gears to tackle any terrain without any hassle. Hit top speed and then control it with the Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc Brakes giving you all weather control that inspires confidence. The SR Suntour XCM32 LOR DS Fork with 120mm travel is incredibly capable, giving this bike the versatility to conquer all terrains. Use the TranzX Dropper Post to get up out of the saddle and really let it rip on every ascent and descent. The Norco Fluid 2 HT is a high quality hardtail that gives you a playful and confident ride that will take your riding to the next level.
- Progressive Design: The Fluid HT uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its playful, capable singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows for more powerful pedalling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently navigate the trail.
- Lightweight Alloy Frame: The premium X6 double-butted aluminium frameset features size scaled tubing to maintain the same stiffness and ride quality across all frame sizes. This allows every rider to enjoy the same responsive and playful trail riding experience. Thoughtful design details like internal cable routing and smooth welding technology allow for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- Thoughtful Part Selection: Thoughtful component selection at all price points brings performance to Fluid HT riders of all levels. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tubeless compatible 2.6" tires for maximum traction and control, the Fluid HT is ready for the trails you know and the ones you have yet to explore.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Cassette Type||11 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Sealed Bearing BSA Threaded|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T, 11 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 30T, 170mm (XS, S,), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano Deore RD-M5100|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM32 LOR DS 120mm|
|Frame||6061 Alloy, Butted TT, DT, Internal Routing|
|Grips||Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Handlebar||X6 Alloy 750mm, 15mm Rise|
|Hubs||Alloy 15x110mm Boost, 6 Bolt|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Rims||Alex DP30 TRS|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm|
|Stem||Alloy 50mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M5100|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ardent 2.4" EXO 60TPI|
|Speeds||1 x 11|
|Sizing SKUs||MD: NOHT2155111925, LG: NOHT2155111926, XL: NOHT2155111927|
Norco Dual Suspension Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.
ST Seat Tube
TT Top Tube
CS Chain Stay Length
HTA Head Tube Angle
STA Seat Tube Angle
BD Bottom bracket Drop
HT Head Tube
FL Fork Length
WB Wheel Base
|MD||LG||XL||Wheel Size||29"||29"||29"||Frame Size||MD||LG||XL||ST Seat Tube (mm)||420.0||450.0||490.0||TT Top Tube (mm)||612.0||644.0||677.0||CS Chain Stay Length (mm)||430.0||430.0||430.0||HTA Head Tube Angle (°)||66.5||66.5||66.5||STA Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5||74.5||74.5||HT Head Tube (mm)||100.0||110.0||120.0||R Reach (mm)||440.0||470.0||500.0||S Stack (mm)||619.0||628.0||637.0||WB Wheel Base (mm)||1166.0||1200.0||1234.0|
- BBB Easyfit Deluxe Bell (Grey)$11.99 $11.00 $9.90
- BBB Minifit Brass Bell Random Color White, Blue, Red and Green$14.99 $12.00 $10.80
- Jet Black Tornado Mini Pump$19.99 $17.00 $15.30
- BBB Chain Cleaner$49.99 $45.00 $40.50
- 99 Bikes 10 in 1 Minitool$19.99 $18.00 $16.20
- Chain Lube Rock n Roll Gold 4oz$15.99 $13.00 $11.70