- BODY: Composite
- AXLE: Chromoly +
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT + CLEATS: 17,3 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 500 mm²
- FLOAT: 8 or 12 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 130 gr (328 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS: Black or White
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- GUARANTY: 2 years
Look Keo 2 Max Pedals Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The new keo 2 max is the product that will give you the confidence you need to go beyond your personal limits. The LOOK design team has completely remodeled the shape of the KEO 2 MAX, giving it a new, slimmed down line yet a wider contact surface, increasing its style and efficiency.
- Optimised Contact Surface: Its width has been increased to 60 mm to provide a larger platform and improved foot stability during pedaling. This creates a feeling of unrivaled comfort not found in any other pedal. We also sought to optimize power transfer thanks to its new 500 mm² of usable surface (+25% increase). The shape of the stainless-steel plate has been revised to match that of the cleat and to keep, regardless of the position of your foot (depending upon the angular float you use), the same amount of contact for consistent performance.
- Improved Spindle Profile: The spindle profile of the new KEO 2 MAX has also been optimized. Built around an oversized «Chromoly Plus» steel axle, it is composed of an axle with an inner ball bearing and a needle roller bearing, located under the contact surface, to handle the load and distribute it optimally. A new component has been added between these two bearings. A serrated washer, previously used to hold the needle roller bearing in place, has been replaced with a conical spacer. This technical solution reduces friction, increases fluidity, and by consequence, decreases the geometrical tolerances of the pedal body and play. The sole purpose of the sum of these improvements has been to guarantee you irreproachable reliability.
Look is not just a worldwide leader in clipless road pedals - it invented them. Look pedals have been ridden to countless Tour de France and Olympic titles by riders like Alberto Contador, and used by Pro Tour teams such as Cofidis, Omega Pharma Quick-Step, Europcar and Lotto Belisol.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.