Selle Royal Becoz Athletic Saddle
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
The Selle Royal Becoz Athletic saddle is designed for the Athletic riding position and emphasises ecologically sound elements of manufacturing. All Becoz saddles feature our Selle Royal's Corkgel, a 20% organically based gel combined with natural cork. The Cortex Cover is reinforced with FSC certified wood flour, and the stylish trim details have been made using recycled leather. The Bio-base is made from a lightweight bioplastic produced 100% from renewable resources, and elastomer and foam elements have been derived and developed using natural oils.
- Water resistant: Royal vacuum light is a selle royal technology that allows the saddle to be 100% sealed and 20% lighter than ordinary saddles of the same category.
- Integrated clip system: A patented clip system positioned at the rear of the saddle for easy attachment of a light or saddle bag.
- Foam matrix: The foam matrix open cell structure confers increased elasticity and breathability to guarantee a durable and comfortable saddle.
- Corkgel: An innovative combination of 20% bio-sourced polyurethane gel with natural cork.
- 100% bio-base: The flexible bio-base is made from rilsan® pa11, a lightweight bioplastic produced from 100% plant-based renewable resources.
- Cortex cover: The soft-touch, bio-reinforced cover is made with fsc certificated conifer wood flour taken from responsibly managed forests according to stringent environmental and social standards.
- Width: 164mm
- Length: 281mm
- Weight: 471g
About Selle Royal
For more than 50 years Selle Royal Supports Cyclists by finding the right solution and the maximum saddle comfort for millions of cyclists in the world. The history is one of original design and radical innovation and grew from a small workshop to a major industry which is today the world leader in the manufacture of bicycle saddles.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.