Fizik Tempo R5 Overcurve White/Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The FizikTempo Overcurve R5 is a versatile, quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride. This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct Fizik identity and a smart form-fitting construction.
The shoe construction features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side. The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable BOA IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area. The R5 Nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedalling efficiency. This is a shoe for every ride and delivers Fizik’s trademark good looks and clean finish.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- BOA IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Approximate weight: 253g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
fi'zi:k is a racing brand from Vincenza, Italy. fi'zi:k represents beauty, speed, passion and freedom across its range of high performance saddles, shoes, and accessories. fi'zi:k is the choice of some of the world's elite teams and riders - Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Cadel Evans, Ivan Basso and Vincenzo Nibali are amongst its riders, along with teams like Sky, BMC, Garmin-Sharp, Liquigas-Cannondale and FDJ-Big Mat. fi'zi:k is perhaps most famous for its 'Spine Concept' in saddles, which recognises the varying degrees of human flexibility, and how they affect the rider when cycling in a high performance position.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.