Northwave Katana SRS Women's Shoes Black/Antra/Fuschia
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
The Northwave Katana SRS Women’s Shoes are lightweight mountain bike shoes built top help you tackle the toughest trails with ease. The Katana SRS MTB shoes are made with thermoplastic material which is enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread for lightweight grip and excellent power transfer. These MTB shoes have the Airflow system which helps with ventilation in the shoe, while the integrated heel system gives a great fit in combination with the ultralight, aerodynamic ratchet can also be adjusted while riding. The Northwave Katana SRS Women's MTB shoes offer lightweight, reliable performance that will allow you to ride in comfort and explore what the trails have to offer.
- Jaws Carbon reinforced sole: Made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread: get the lightest and the fastest with maximum grip even on descents.
- S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding.
- Multilayer thermo welded construction: a light microfiber is coupled with large thermo welded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
- Integrated heel system: The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- AirFlow System: It’s the Northwave ventilation system with large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
- Microinjected protections: Upper with microinjected reinforced protection to protect your feet from any injuries caused by branches or stones while out on the trails.
- Asymmetrical straps: The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
- Performance Advanced Footbed: Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedaling and you want comfort too.
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE*
Northwave is an Italian manufacturer of high quality cycling shoes and apparel. Northwave shoes have been ridden to victory by the likes of Cross Country World Champion Jose Hermida, and road riders like Fabian Cancellara, Matt Goss, Andy & Frank Schleck, and Team Vacansoleil.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.