Shimano GR500 Flat Pedal Shoes Black
Up to 12 months interest free
The Shimano GR500 Flat Pedal Shoes are built for trail, enduro and downhill riding. They are a high quality and reliable shoe that is built to be tough yet breathable and comfortable. They offer an excellent level of midsole stiffness and the sticky rubber outsole gives you excellent grip on your pedal or the ground. These shoes are extremely practical, made for every day riding and offer reliability and quality that is standard with Shimano products.
- Sticky-rubber outsole for superb grip on pedal or ground.
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability
- Available in sizes from 33-48.
- Includes one pair of alternative color spare laces
- Weight: 400 grams.
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.