Shimano TR500 Triathlon Shoe (White)
Up to 12 months interest free
The TR500 from Shimano has been designed for quick transition making it ideal for Triathlon use. The lightweight shoe features quick straps for easy foot entry.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Light weight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole
- SPD-SL and SPD cleat compatibility
- Adaptable Cup Insole
- Weight: 265 (size 42)
- Quick straps
- Use: Triathlon/Road
- Wider Cleat Adjustment - expands range for mounting cleats
- Compatible with SPD & SPD-SL
- Synthetic Leather
AVAILABLE ONLINE & IN-STORE*
Shimano is the world's largest manufactuer of bicycle components, with headquarters in Sakai, Japan. While Shimano are famous for the drivetrains and components, they also produce a wide range of shoes, pedals, wheels, and clothing. Recently Shimano has lead the market in the introduction of electronic shifting technology (Di2) to its road groupsets. Shimano's high end groupsets (Dura Ace and XTR) have been ridden to victory in the world's most famous on and off road races, including the Tour de France.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.