Sram PC XX1 Eagle 12 Speed Powerlock Black Chain
Up to 12 months interest free
The SRAM Eagle chain have a smooth radius with no sharp edges or chamfers which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. Hard Chrome technology extends the performance life of the chain and a titanium nitride coating on the decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
SRAM is an acronym comprising the names of its founders, Scott, Ray, and Sam, (where Ray is the middle name of company head Stan Day). SRAM is a global component manufacturer featuring several leading cycling brands including Zipp, Quarq, Avid, Truvativ, and RockShox. SRAM makes a compete range of bicycle components for all levels of enthusiasts, from grand Tour winning professionals to the causal cyclist.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.