Terms and Conditions: Club 99
- By joining our Club 99 membership program, you are agreeing to our full Terms and Conditions below.
You are opting in to receive email, mail, SMS and telephone communications from 99 Bikes. To stop receiving communications from 99 Bikes, you can opt-out after receiving an email, mail, SMS via the opt-out function for the communication. Alternatively, you can send us a message via our contact us form to opt-out.
Please note when opting out via the unsubscribe link within 99 Bikes promotional emails, you are opting out from email marketing only. When opting out of 99 Bikes SMS communications via the opt-out reply function, you are opting out of SMS marketing only. To opt-out of mail or all other marketing, please send us a message via our contact us form to opt-out.
- The current membership fees and duration are stated here.
- Membership in Club 99 is subject to acceptance of the application. Membership is only established on receipt and acceptance of the original application of the member by 99 Bikes and is not transferable. 99 Bikes may refuse any application at their discretion. Club 99 and Club 99 Gold members acknowledge and agree that all decisions relating to Club 99 and Club 99 Gold rests solely with 99 Bikes and its decision is final.
- To be eligible for Club 99 and Club 99 Gold member benefits and member pricing in-store you must identify yourself as a 99 Bikes Club 99 and Club 99 Gold member before purchase by providing your phone number or email address to verify against your membership account.
- You'll automatically get Club Price when making purchases online, without paying the $5 Club 99 membership fee.
- Promotional offers at the 99 Bikes stores may change from day to day and it’s the Club 99 and Club 99 Gold member’s sole responsibility to check whether a promotional offer is available on a participating product. 99 Bikes in its sole discretion will determine what promotional offers are presented, and makes no guarantee as to the availability of offers.
- To be eligible for receipt free returns Club 99 and Club 99 Gold members must return items in a new condition with the original packaging. Members must also provide their first name, email address, phone number and postcode at a minimum.
- $25 gift voucher to Club 99 and Club 99 Gold are applied once per year to members who spend $500 or more between July 1 and June 30 of a single financial year are eligible to a single voucher. Qualification for the voucher is based on customer data held within 99 Bikes point of sale reporting. Voucher is valid for two months from date of issue. Voucher is valid for products only, not gift cards or workshop labour, other exclusions may apply and are at the discretion of 99 Bikes. No minimum spend is required to activate the voucher. The $25 voucher will be sent to qualifying Club 99 and Club 99 Gold members after the end of a financial year, to the email address provided by the member when joining.
- Club 99 members must pay a $5 membership fee to be eligible for Club 99 member benefits and discounts.
- Discounts offered to Club 99 members are calculated from the full price of a product. Discounts apply to products only, and are at the discretion of 99 Bikes. Discounts do not apply to workshop labour, gift cards, freight and selected product lines.
- Club 99 Gold membership will expire six months (183 days) from time of membership purchase or renewal. Club 99 Gold members must renew their gold membership every six months for a membership fee of $35 to be eligible for Club 99 Gold member benefits and discounts. If Club 99 Gold members do not renew before or after their expiry date they will automatically become Club 99 members and will be eligible for Club 99 member benefits and discounts.
- 10% off Club Price discount offered to Club 99 Gold members is calculated from the advertised Club Price of a product. 10% off Club Price applies to selected products only, and are at the discretion of 99 Bikes. Discounts do not apply to Garmin products, Wahoo products, workshop labour, gift cards, shipping, bikes over $5,000 full price, Norco dual suspension mountain bikes, and selected product lines.
- $20 welcome gift voucher is only available for online purchases at 99 Bikes when logged in as a Club 99 Gold member. Members must spend $150 or more in a single transaction excluding gift cards, labour, Garmin, Wahoo and shipping. Only one welcome gift voucher can be redeemed per Club 99 Gold member and must be used in one transaction any remaining funds will be forfeited. $20 gift voucher cannot be redeemed in-store or applied retrospectively.
- Without in any way limiting the operation of, and in accordance with Clause 12, 99 Bikes in its sole discretion can at all times: (i) change, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions; (ii) change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any promotional offer offered to Members; (iii) exclude a member from, or cancel a member’s membership in, the Program, without prior notice and without prior notice to a member.
- 99 Bikes gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Program. 99 Bikes may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel Club 99 or Club 99 Gold in whole (or in part) upon reasonable notice (“reasonable notice” being no less than one week).
- Members will be taken to have received notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions if 99 Bikes notifies the member of the change by any method including, but not limited to the use of email and or posting details of the changes on the 99 Bikes website.
- If a member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, then 99 Bikes may cancel an individual’s membership with the Program, and any member whose membership is cancelled may no longer access promotional offers or any other related benefits.
- Privacy: 99 Bikes, collects the member’s personal information in order to operate the Program. If this information is not provided then the member may not participate in the program. By making an application, unless otherwise advised, the member consents and authorises 99 Bikes to use this personal information for the purpose of conducting the Program. In addition this personal information and any other information that is obtained via the Program may be used by 99 Bikes, for future marketing, promotional, research, product development and planning purposes in any form of media (including without limitation to communications made via ‘electronic messages’ as defined in the SpamAct 2003). A request by the member to access, update or correct any information should be directed to 99 Bikes, 66 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006.