Continental Der Baron Projekt Folding Tyre PTA TR 27.5x2.6
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
The Continental Der Baron Projekt Folding MTB Tyre is the perfect option for modern Enduro riding. Built to handle the roughest and most intense trails, with unbelievably awesome speed and grip. The Der Baron Projekt’s BlackChili compound creates this great blend of speed and grip, with high-level damage protection thanks to ProTection casing. Whilst it also has added stability and reliability as a result of the Apex sidewall reinforcement. This tyre is ready for any trail, obstacle and any riding style you can present it with.
- BlackChili: With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
- Technical, versatile and sophisticated enduro tire which is always the right choice
- Versatile tread pattern with good rolling characteristics and a sporting weight
- Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability thanks to ProTection Tubeless Ready insert and Apex stiffening
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
|0101381||65-584||27.5 x 2.60||ProTection Apex||black/black Skin foldable||4/240||1000||29-44|
|0101572||60-584||27.5 x 2.40||ProTection Apex||black/black Skin foldable||4/240||950||36-51|
Continental has over 100 years experience manufacturing tyres for the bicycle and automotive industries. Continental conducts its technological development and production in Germany, manufacturing products for everyday riders through to professional racers. Continental tyres have been ridden to Olympic gold in track, cross country, and triathlon events; as well as Tour de France victory by Cadel Evans; and supplies UCI Pro Tour teams suchs as BMC, Lotto Belisol and Orica GreenEdge.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.