Continental Race King ProTection Folding Mountain Bike Tyre TR 29x2.2
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
This classic Continental tyre feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons, bringing high performance to the everyday rider. With low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight it is the right choice for all race bikes With excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end.
- A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
BlackChili: With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling.
Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
|0101473||55-622||27.5 x 2.20||ProTection||black/black Skin foldable||4/240||605||44-58|
Continental has over 100 years experience manufacturing tyres for the bicycle and automotive industries. Continental conducts its technological development and production in Germany, manufacturing products for everyday riders through to professional racers. Continental tyres have been ridden to Olympic gold in track, cross country, and triathlon events; as well as Tour de France victory by Cadel Evans; and supplies UCI Pro Tour teams suchs as BMC, Lotto Belisol and Orica GreenEdge.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.