Castelli Velo Women's Vest Black
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Terms and conditions apply. Click here to learn more
Up to 12 months interest free
Castelli Velo cycling vest is a high protection womens cycling vest, providing excellent wind chill and rain protection for your ride. Castelli Velo is lightweight, and folds down to be very compact when not in use, occupying as little as half a jersey pocket.
Castelli Velo uses a 30 g/m2 water-repellent and windproof fabric, and features slim cut tailored for the female physique, meaning it will remain close to the body and not flap around in the wind. Castelli Velo cycling vest comes in a number of colours, with both men's and women's cut. View them all here.
Cycling vests are ideal for cool weather, as they offer protection from windchill and rain across the back and torso, without casuing too much overheating once you start riding. Once your body temperature rises, or the day gets warmer, you can easily slip off the vest whilst riding and tuck it away in your jersey pocket.
- ForceField micro ripstop fabric is fully windproof and offers DWR rain protection
- Mesh-lined collar becomes stuff sack
- Mesh side panels
- Reflective Castelli wordmark logo
- Reflective back tabs
- Cut long for lower-body splash protection
- 100% Polyester
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|D. Inside Leg||75cm||76cm||77cm||78cm||79cm|
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.