WTP Crysis BMX Bike 20.5" TT Matt Black (2020)
5% Best Price Guarantee We'll beat any price by 5%*
Our 5% Best Price Guarantee is our commitment that we offer the lowest price. If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%.
- Applies to any cheaper price found on any online store in Australia, or in a physical store within Australia.
- Applies when the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- *Excludes Garmin, other exclusions apply learn more here.
Up to 12 months interest free
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Service
Every bike come with a complimentary free service and safety check.
The WTP Crysis BMX Bike is a dynamic freestyle bike built for all terrain dominance. WTP built this built to the same standard as their pro bikes, with a wide range of aftermarket spec taking this bike to the next level. The Full Chromoly frame and forks are tough and reliable, making an excellent pair with the all-terrain 2.35" Overbite tyres so that you're ready to take on any challenge. It's also equipped with a Logic stem, sprocket as well as durable 3 piece Saltplus Ultra Cranks and the potential to ride exactly how you want. The WTP Crysis BMX Bike is the do it all BMX bike that is a blast on any surface.
- Frame: 4130 full crmo frame, tapered SS & CS removable pivots & guides, 127mm head tube
- Fork: SALTPLUS “CRYSIS” fork, full 4130 crmo , butted crmo steerer, 28mm offset
- Brakes: ÉCLAT “TALON” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “Ultra” square profile 3pc "TSS" crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing.
|Delivery Options||Click & Collect|
|Bottom Bracket||SALT "MID" 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing|
|Brakes||ÉCLAT "TALON" alloy u-brake rear|
|Brake Levers||SALT "MOTO" alloy brake lever|
|Chain||WETHEPEOPLE "SUPPLY" chain, Z510HX type|
|Crankset||SALTPLUS "ULTRA" square profile 3pc "TSS" crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline|
|Fork||SALTPLUS "CRYSIS" fork, 4130 full crmo, 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset|
|Frame||4130 full crmo, tapered SS & CS removable pivots & guides, 127mm head tube|
|Grips||ÉCLAT "FILTER" flangeless grips|
|Handlebar||SALTPLUS "CRYSIS" 2pc bar, 4130 full crmo|
|Headset||SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing|
|Hubs||FRONT-SALTPLUS "PRO" hub, fully sealed, 3/8"s female bolts, 36h; REAR-SALTPLUS "PRO" cassette hub, fully sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h|
|Pedals||ÉCLAT "SLASH" nylon/fiberglass pedals|
|Saddle||ÉCLAT "BIOS" mid padded pivotal seat|
|Seatpost||SALT "AM" pivotal seat post, alloy|
|Stem||WETHEPEOPLE "LOGIC" top load stem, 50mm reach, full cnc|
|Tyres||WETHEPEOPLE "OVERBITE" tires 2.35" front & rear|
|Shipping Attribute||Shippable Bike|
WeThePeople Bike Co. (WTP) is a German manufactuer of premium BMX bikes and components for serious riders. WeThePeople bikes are sold in over 50 countries across the world. Store Restrictions: Due to supplier restrictions, our range of WeThePeople bikes is not available at Port Melbourne.
View all BMX Bikes
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
20" Freestyle BMX Sizing Chart
This is only an estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.