Yakima DoubleDown Ace 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Dispatched from the warehouse in 1-3 days
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
Yakima DoubleDown Ace 4
- Carries Up To 4 Bikes
- Maximum Bike Weight: 54.5k
- Secure: SpeedKnob Locks Rack To Car
- Tilt Function: Allows Access To Boot With Bikes On Rack
- Compact: Folds Up When Not In Use
"The Yakima DoubleDown Ace Bike Rack is a great choice for families or groups of friends who want to carry multiple bikes on trips, and need a secure, stable, easy-to-use, and durable option for their car. The adjustability and versatility of this rack make it a top choice on the market, and unless you have only suspension bikes to carry, we recommend this model for anyone."
The Yakima DoubleDown Ace 4 bike hitch rack is Yakima’s latest 4 bike hitch rack. It’s significantly easier to install thanks to the introduction of Yakima’s patented SpeedKnob technology - you can have the rack installed and be on your way in under 5 minutes! The SpeedKnob also doubles up as an integrated hitch lock, thus ensuring your rack is secure at all times. On top of this, Yakima have equipped the DoubleDown with their exclusive SWITCHBLADE anti-sway cradles! You can now rest easy knowing that your pride and joy won’t be clattering into each other!
Yakima have listened to their customers and have designed the Yakima DoubleDown Ace 4 from the ground up to maximise customer satisfaction. The rack is able to be tilted with a full load so that you access the boot of your car at any time. On top of this, Yakima have integrated their clever TRIGGERFINGER technology to fold the arms of the rack down with the push of the button. Not only does this make the DoubleDown Ace 4 easier to live with when installed, it also makes removing the rack a breeze!
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Yakima car rack if it didn’t come with an integrated bottle opener so that you can crack a cold drink after a long hard day of riding!
- Carries up to 4 bikes
- Compatible with 50 mm (2") and 30 mm (1¼") (class 1, 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- SpeedKnob™ attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also locks the rack to your car.
- Optional ArmLock locking cable to provide security for your bikes
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TRIGGERFINGER™ technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Sliding SWITCHBLADE™ anti-sway cradles eliminates bike-to-bike contact and improve ease of loading
- Use with TUBETOP™ to carry bikes without straight top tubes Integrated bottle openers
- 32 mm (1.25”) or 50 mm (2”) Hitch Receiver Required
- Patented Anti Sway cradles
- Weighs 16.3 kg (36 lbs)
- Distance from the end of the tongue to the end of the arms when folded down is 40.6 cm (16"). Distance from the end of the tongue to the closest part of the rack is 34.3 cm (13.5"). Distance arms down is 30.5 cm (12") center to center.
- Capacity: up to 4 bikes. Total weight, 54.5 kg.
- User Manual
- Hitch Fit Information
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||4-Bike|
- Ravemen CR 1000 Lumens Front Light$139.99 $99.00 $89.10
- BBB EasyFit Deluxe Bell Black$11.99 $11.00 $9.90
- Camelbak Podium Bottle Black 0.7L$22.99 $22.00 $19.80
- Camelbak Podium Big Chill Bottle .7L Black$29.99 $29.00 $26.10
- AZUR Track 400/65 Lumens USB Lightset$74.99 $64.00 $57.60
- Knog Oi Classic Bike Bell (Black)$34.95 $33.00 $29.70