Yakima HoldUp 2 Bike Hitch Rack
Dispatched from the warehouse in 1-3 days
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
The Yakima HoldUp 2 Bike Hitch Rack is designed to be the easiest and fastest way to transport 2 bikes. It has been designed to carry most bikes with 14" to 29" wheel diameter and up to a 48" wheelbase regardless of frame size, the HoldUp allows for quick and easy bicycle loading. The improved arm pivot makes the HoldUp incredibly strong and you get added protection so that your bikes won't hit each other with the side-to-side adjustability. It even has a convenient tilt function so that you access the rear of your vehicle, and you get added security with the included SKS locks.
- StrongArm design secures bike at wheels, protecting paint and carbon frames
- Load your bike in seconds whether it's a 20" wheel or a 29er
- Max tyre width for wheels up to 27.5" diameter is 3"
- Max tyre width for 29" wheels is 2.4", for larger 29Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ tyres it is recommended that you use the HoldUp EVO
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, and full suspension bikes
- Tilts down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access
- Side-to-side adjustability to adjust space between bikes
- SKS Locks included; locks rack and bikes
- Carries two bikes; four with optional HoldUp +2
- Capacity: 2 bikes, 27.3 kg per bike.
- Fits bicycles with 14"-29" wheel diameter and up 121.9 cm (48") wheelbase. 3" tyre width maximum.
|Click & Collect
|Car Rack Sizing
|Car Rack Style