Yakima KingJoe Pro 2 Bike Trunk Rack
Dispatched from the warehouse in 1-3 days
Up to 12 months interest free
Please note You should check your local state or territory guidelines as each state and territory in Australia has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the safe use of car racks and displaying your number plates while driving.
Yakima KingJoe Pro 2 is a trunk rack for easily transporting up to two bikes. Yakima's QuickTrigger II hub system makes it simple to install, and clever design fits stably on a wide variety of vehicles. StableCradles II hold your bikes firmly in place and folding arms let you store the rack away easily. The mounting arms of the KingJoe are completely adjustable, making it a perfect option for traditionally difficult to fit vehicles like minivans and SUVs.
- Available with 2- or 3-bike capacity
- New design geometry for better fits and more stability
- New, improved QuickTrigger II hub system makes installation easier and faster than previous Yakima Joe strap racks (can we say QuickTrigger II?)
- Narrow arm design fits a wide variety of bike frames
- Stable one-piece premium padded feet and labeled padded metal buckles protect your car's paint job
- Integrated StableCradles hold bikes firmly in place
- Folding arms for easy storage
- Good option for hatchbacks, minivans and SUVs
- Glass hatch hooks included for glass trunk or gate mounts. The glass hatch hook is a steel cable reinforced nylon strap that uses a locked trunk or glass hatch to secure your rack.
- Integrated bottle openers
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 7.7kg (17lbs)
- DIMENSIONS: 74.9cm (29.5") x 62.2cm (24.5") x 25.4cm (10") folded. Arm separation 29.2cm (11.5"), arm length 35.5cm (14")
- CAPACITY: 2 bikes at 20kg (45lbs) each, 40kg (90lbs) total.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|Car Rack Sizing||2-Bike|
|Car Rack Style||Mast (Hanging from Frame)|