Yakima SpareTime 2 Bike Trunk Rack
Dispatched from the warehouse in 1-3 days
Up to 12 months interest free
The Yakima SpareTime is a trunk rack that attaches to externally mounted spare tyres, for easily transporting up to three bikes. It attaches to tyre mounting bolts, with a universal mounting plate and two extensions make setting up quick, easy and tool-free. Anti-sway cradles keep up to two bikes stable, and the arms fold out of the way when not in use. Locking knob lets you lock the rack to the tyre. Also includes 152.4 cm (60") locking cable to secure bikes to the rack.
- The SpareTime bike carrier is quick and easy to install, with both centered and off-center mounting
- 2-bike capacity
- Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns
- Mounting knob is SKS-lockable to hub for added security
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Comes with two integrated bottle openers (perfect for double-fisting or sharing beverages with friends)
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- Locking cable included
- Suitable for 5 or 6 stud pattern spare tyre mounts
- WEIGHT: 9.2 kg (20.2 lbs) with short extension.
- DIMENSIONS: 77.5 cm (30.5”) High x 34.9 cm (13.75") Wide x 45.7 cm (18") Deep (with arms extended)
- CAPACITY: 2 bikes, 15.9 kg (35 lbs) per bike.
- FIT INFO: Fits spare tyre widths P195 to P318 (12.5”). Will not fit a spare tyre mount with an 8-hole bolt pattern or hole-pattern diameter greater than 14 cm (5.5”).
At Yakima, the engineers and designers are as passionate about the outdoors as you are. Whether it’s road cycling, mountain biking, downhill skiing, telemarking, kayaking, mountain climbing or camping with friends or family; there is someone at Yakima doing it. Yakima live it every day, they know what works and, more importantly, they know what doesn’t.
Being an active part of the outdoor community keeps Yakima connected with other enthusiasts. They use these connections to listen and learn what people need in rack systems and accessories. Combining personal experience with that of other outdoor enthusiasts, the Yakima team get what is refered to as “Insight-Inspired Innovation.”
When you go with Yakima, have the confidence of knowing that you have the finest gear-hauling solution money can buy. With Yakima handling your gear, you can focus on enjoying the outdoors.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.