JetBlack Z1 Pro Fluid is a high quality, fluid resistance indoor bicycle trainer. Fluid resistance trainers provide a more ‘road-like’ feel than magnetic trainers and this feel is increased by a higher weight flywheel.
The JetBlack Z1 Pro Fluid has one of the heaviest flywheels on the market and has the longest run down time in its class. The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z1 Pro Fluid increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets. Correct use of your bicycle’s gears will allow you to fine tune any training session without having to manually adjust resistance. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
The JetBlack Z1 Pro Fluid is an award winning trainer and like all JetBlack trainers, comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29”, 27.5”, 26” and many 24” wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt.
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email. This email will include your $10 discount for your first online order over $20.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Please note that due to supplier restrictions, many bike brands cannot be delivered to your door. Click & Collect is an option on selected bikes - this allows you to buy your bike online, and collect it in your chosen 99 Bikes shop.
Orders are processed and dispatched within 24hours of the order being placed. Delivery times can vary depending on the size of the items ordered, with bulky goods taking longer than smaller items. The below delivery estimates are calculated from time of dispatch:
Selected bike models are available for online purchase and in-store. This means you can ensure the exact size, model and colour you want will be waiting and ready to ride out of your local store. Simply select your preferred store in the 'Shipping Options' section of the checkout. You will receive a call from the store within 24 hours confirming you order and advising when your bike can be picked up. This will be no more than 5 business days from when you place your order. Please note the following:
Please provide a postage address where you will be located during the day. If you will not be at home, we suggest you supply your office or workplace. In the situation you cannot be located, a note will be left with options for re-delivery or for pick up from your nearest depot. Orders are shipped using a selection of couriers, as well as Australia Post. If you are having difficulty with receiving your delivery, email us at email@example.com.
Online shopping at 99bikes.com.au offers delivery within Australia only. Some items due to State, Territories and National legislation cannot be transported through our delivery provider. This includes (but not limited to) highly flammable items, aerosols, butane, blades, first aid kits, matches or any dangerous articles. Packages do not ship from our Distribution Centre (Melbourne) on the following holidays:
Please allow additional delivery times of up to 5 business days, if your order is placed within two days prior to any of the above public holidays. Please note that orders placed after 11:00am on a Friday may not be despatched until the following Monday. Weekends and all Public holidays are not classed as a business day. All orders will be processed on the first available business day.
If a product needs to be placed on back order to fulfil your request or is delayed beyond our control, we will notify you by email. If this occurs you will have the option to request a refund for the affected items.
What happens with non-delivery or lost parcels?
If you require our assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help facilitate your enquiry. In most circumstances direct contact between yourself and the shipping provider will result in the most efficient resolution.
If you have an item you wish to return or exchange check out our Returns and Exchanges policy.
If an item arrives to you damaged, contact us email@example.com
Jetblack is an Australian company that has quickly risen to become a world leader in innovation, design, and functionality of cycling products at an affordable price. Jetblack products have been ridden to multiple mountain bike 24 Hour World Championships by riders such as Jason English.