- Merida eOne Sixty 8000 Electric Mountain Bike Glossy Grey/Matt Black (2021)$8,999.99 $8,899.00 $8,899.00
- Merida eSpresso City 300 EQ 504Wh Electric Hybrid Bike Matt Anthracite/Black (2021)$3,899.99 $3,829.00 $3,446.10
- Merida eSpresso 300 SE EQ 418Wh Women's Electric Hybrid Bike Anthracite/Black (2021)$3,499.99 $3,399.00 $3,059.10
- Merida eSpresso 300 SE EQ 504Wh Electric Hybrid Bike Anthracite/Black (2021)$3,699.99 $3,619.00 $3,257.10
- Merida eSpresso 300 SE EQ 504Wh Women's Electric Hybrid Bike Silk Green/Black (2021)$3,699.99 $3,619.00 $3,257.10
- Merida eOne Sixty 700 Electric Mountain Bike Glossy Metallic Teal/Anthracite (2021)$7,999.99 $7,909.00 $7,909.00
- Merida eSpresso City 400 EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Silk Blue/Black (2021)$4,799.99 $4,759.00 $4,283.10
- Merida eScultura 400 Electric Road Bike Race Red/Black (2021)$4,799.00 $4,749.00 $4,274.10
- Merida eOne Forty 8000 Electric Mountain Bike Silk Purple/Blue (2021)$8,799.99 $8,679.00 $8,679.00
- Merida eBig Nine 400 Electric Mountain Bike Teal Blue/Lime (2021)$4,999.99 $4,929.00 $4,436.10
- Merida eOne Sixty 300 S Electric Mountain Bike Light Sand Blue (2021)$5,999.99 $5,909.00 $5,909.00
- Merida eSpresso City 300 EQ 504Wh Electric Hybrid Bike Silk Green/Grey (2021)$3,899.99 $3,829.00 $3,446.10
- Merida eSpeeder 200 Electric Flat Bar Road Bike Steel Blue/Silver/Black (2021)$3,799.99 $3,759.00 $3,383.10
- Merida eOne Sixty 500 Electric Mountain Bike Matt Titan Black (2021)$6,799.99 $6,719.00 $6,719.00
- Merida eSpresso 700 EQ Women's Electric Hybrid Bike Teal/Black (2021)$5,599.99 $5,466.00 $5,466.00
- Merida eSilex 400 Electric Gravel Bike Anthracite (2021)$4,499.99 $4,419.00 $3,977.10
- Merida eSpresso 300SE Ladies Electric Hybrid Bike Glossy Anthracite/Matt Black (2020)$3,499.00 $3,199.00 $2,879.10
- Merida eSpresso City 700 EQ Electric Bike Teal/Lime (2021)$5,699.99 $5,369.00 $5,369.00
- Merida eSpresso 300SE Electric Hybrid Bike Glossy Anthracite/Matt Black (2020)$3,499.00 $3,199.00 $2,879.10
- Merida eOne Forty 400 Electric Mountain Bike Black/Orange (2021)$6,199.99 $6,099.00 $6,099.00
- Merida eSpresso 400 S EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Silk Blue/Black (2021)$4,599.99 $4,549.00 $4,094.10
- Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Matt Black/Green Glossy/Dark Silver (2020)$3,599.00 $3,299.00 $2,969.10
- Merida eSpresso 400 EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Matt Green/Black (2020)$4,299.00 $3,899.01 $3,509.11
- Merida eSpresso City 200 EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Matt Black/Titan Glossy/Dark Silver (2020)$3,599.00 $3,399.00 $3,059.10
- Merida eOne Sixty 500 Electric Mountain Bike Silk Green Anthracite (2021)$6,799.99 $6,719.00 $6,719.00
- Merida eSpresso City 300 EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Matt Black/Anthracite (2020)$3,899.00 $3,554.00 $3,198.60
- Merida eSpresso 300SE EQ Electric Hybrid Bike Glossy Anthracite/Matt Black (2020)$3,699.00 $3,499.00 $3,149.10
Huge Range Of e-Bikes For Sale
An Electric Bike receives varying levels of assistance from electric motors to provide extra power when you're pedalling. Many in our range are well suited for all rider levels looking for a better way to commute or explore the outdoors. Alternatively, Electric Mountain Bikes make that uphill trek much more accessible to riders and are a great way to see more when out on the trails.
There are two types of pedalling when it comes to e-Bikes:
Pedelec or Pedal Assist
Electric Push Bikes that assist you only when you pedal. They make for an easy ride and automatically turn off when you stop pedalling or hit the brakes. Pedelecs are also compliant with Australian Regulation as they closely resemble a standard bicycle with pedals.
Power on Demand or Throttle Based
These require no pedalling. You would have the option of cruising along with pure motor power as the pedals and the motor have been designed independent of each other.
Most Popular Types of e-Bikes
Electric Hybrid or Urban Bikes
One of the largest segments of e-Bikes, the Hybrid is often seen as the city alternative to the car and the perfect solution for getting around town easily. They are seen as lean, green, commuting machines; a new age solution to catching public transport and getting around a congested city with ease.
Electric Mountain Bikes
Extra power means that uphill trails are now a breeze and basically feel like descending the entire time. Their ease of use won’t have you huffing and puffing on trails, giving you more time to enjoy the views. They are designed with more durable frames, stronger wheels, tread tyres and come in both Hardtail and Full Suspension Models.
How To Choose An Electric Bike
Electric bikes are all the rage with the modern bike rider, whether you’re zipping into the city on your commute or crushing trails with some extra assistance, everybody is jumping on an e-bike.
Health Benefits Of Riding eBikes
Electric bikes are fast, fun and help us ride for longer distances than ever before. It’s no surprise their popularity is going through the roof! However, a niggling doubt may remain for some: is riding an electric bike really cycling?
Batteries and Motors: Everything You Need To Know
Not all e-bike batteries are made the same and it is important to realise what you want from your electric bike so that you get the e-bike with the battery power you need.
Frequently asked questions
Batteries have a limited life span, ability to store and deliver electric energy diminishes with time. Most brands use an intelligent battery management system, which allows for protection from excessive temperature, overcharging and discharging.
How Long Does It Take To Charge?
A full charge normally takes up to 4 hours. A few factors come into play regarding battery charge:
- Battery size
- Bike weight
- The terrain
- The rider's weight
How Do I Charge It?
Newer models allow you to remove the battery and charge in a main power sprocket, that way you don’t need to have your bike near a power point every time it needs a charge.
Service, Warranty & Maintenance
In terms of maintenance, given that it is looked after in the right way, it should not need any more maintenance than your regular push bike. The two main components of an E Bike, the battery and the motor are not serviceable as they are sealed systems. Therefore, any issues regarding these two components would be replaced under warranty rather than repair. Be sure to check the warranty policy of the bike you wish to purchase.