- Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 400 Electric Mountain Bike Black/Grey (2021)$3,999.00 $3,699.00 $3,329.10
- Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 Electric Mountain Bike Black/Grey (2021)$4,499.00 $4,199.00 $3,779.10
- Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 400 Electric Mountain Bike Petrol/Orange (2021)$3,999.00 $3,699.00 $3,329.10
- Merida eOne Sixty 8000 Electric Mountain Bike Glossy Grey/Matt Black (2021)$8,999.99 $8,899.00 $8,899.00
- Cube Reaction Hybrid Performance 400 Electric Mountain Bike Iridium/Green (2021)$3,599.00 $3,332.00 $2,998.80
- KTM Macina Team 292 Electric Mountain Bike Matte Black (2021)$5,599.99 $5,469.00 $5,469.00
- KTM Macina Kapoho Master Electric Mountain Bike Space Galaxy (2021)$9,399.99 $9,249.00 $9,249.00
- Norco Sight VLT Carbon 2 27.5 Electric Mountain Bike Deep Red (2020)$7,999.99 $7,699.00 $7,699.00
- Merida eOne Sixty 300 S Electric Mountain Bike Light Sand Blue (2021)$5,999.99 $5,909.00 $5,909.00
- KTM Macina Kapoho Elite Electric Mountain Bike Metallic Grey (2021)$8,299.99 $8,149.00 $8,149.00
- Merida eOne Forty 8000 Electric Mountain Bike Silk Purple/Blue (2021)$8,799.99 $8,679.00 $8,679.00
- Merida eBig Nine 400 Electric Mountain Bike Teal Blue/Lime (2021)$4,999.99 $4,929.00 $4,436.10
- Merida eOne Sixty 700 Electric Mountain Bike Glossy Metallic Teal/Anthracite (2021)$7,999.99 $7,909.00 $7,909.00
- KTM Macina Ride 291 Electric Mountain Bike Matte Black (2021)$3,699.99 $3,639.00 $3,275.10
- Cube Acid 240 Hybrid Youth Pro 400 Actionteam Youth Electric Mountain Bike (2021)$3,199.00 $2,999.00 $2,699.10
- Norco Range VLT C3 Electric mountain Bike Blue (2020)$7,999.00 $6,999.00 $6,999.00
- Cube Touring Hybrid ONE 500 Electric Mountain Bike Black/Blue (2020)$3,899.00 $3,499.00 $3,149.10
- Norco Range VLT C1 Electric Mountain Bike White/Grey (2020)$10,499.00 $9,199.00 $9,199.00
- Norco Range VLT C2 Electric Mountain Bike Charcoal/Black (2020)$9,499.00 $8,199.00 $8,199.00
- Merida eOne Forty 400 Electric Mountain Bike Black/Orange (2021)$6,199.99 $6,099.00 $6,099.00
- Norco Sight VLT C2 29 Electric Mountain Bike Charcoal Grey/Electric Blue (2020)$9,599.00 $8,800.00 $8,800.00
- Norco Sight VLT A2 Electric Mountain Bike Black (2020)$6,699.00 $6,449.00 $6,449.00
- Merida eOne Sixty 500 Electric Mountain Bike Matt Titan Black (2021)$6,799.99 $6,719.00 $6,719.00
- Norco Sight VLT C1 29 Electric Mountain Bike Slate Blue/Orange (2020)$10,799.00 $9,999.00 $9,999.00
- Merida eOne Sixty 500 Electric Mountain Bike Silk Green Anthracite (2021)$6,799.99 $6,719.00 $6,719.00
Huge Range Of Electric Mountain Bikes For Sale
Get more out of cross-country riding, climbing and downhill trails with an electric mountain bike. The natural feeling assistance makes these types of riding more accessible to riders of varying ages and abilities.
For those starting out, more pedal power means less exertion and more time to enjoy the ride! It also turns uphill climbing from an often painful chore into becoming an engaging part of the overall experience.
Experienced riders exploring more advanced trails will appreciate the suspension and grip of an electric mountain bike, which provide a greater level of comfort and control while going downhill, compared to regular mountain bikes.
Why buy an eMountain Bike?
- Powerful motors open up new territory and trails riders may not have been able to reach before.
- WIth ascents being an absolute breeze, riders can score extra runs before tiring out or running out of time.
- Paired with wider tyres, riders can push through tough terrain with more stability and control
Interested in a test ride?
Walk into a 99 Bikes store and choose any e-bike to take for a free 30 minute test ride or a 24-hour demo. A $49 service fee applies to a 24 hour demo, which is refunded if you purchase any e-bike, see in-store for more details.Find A Store
Most Popular Types of e-Bikes
E-Bikes Buying Guide
Whether it’s your kids first bike, or they’ve outgrown their old set of wheels; buying a kids bike can be difficult if you don’t know how to pick the right one.
BMX Bike Buying Guide
Given their size, durability, and simplicity, BMX bikes are a great option for older children and adolescents. As you progress through the kids range, models become stronger, more rugged and more suitable for racing and tricks.
How To Find The Right Helmet
By law, every cyclist is required to wear a helmet which complies with Australia’s strict safety standards. Here’s a rundown on some of the main types of helmets and how to pick which model is right for you.