ABUS Granit 460 U Lock 230mm
Up to 12 months interest free
A hard nut for thieves to crack, the Abus GRANIT™ 460 U-Lock cannot be bent open or attacked using ice spray. This U-lock has a lot to offer: the 12mm parabolic shackle, the housing and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel. When combined with the ABUS Extra Class cylinder, they result in a lock which can rightly be considered the safest way of securing high-value bicycles. The locking mechanism is a stand-out feature: not only is it particularly secure thanks to the double locking system, but it is also supplied with a coded reversible key. By ordering other locks which are coded appropriately, all of the locks owned by the members of a single family can be operated using one key, for example.
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS Extra Class cylinder with coded reversible key
- Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object.
|Click & Collect