- Merida One Twenty 400 Mountain Bike Orange/Black (2021)$2,599.00 $2,569.00 $2,312.10
- Cube Stereo 140 HPC Race 27.5 Mountain Bike Petrol/Red (2021)$4,499.00 $4,299.00 $3,869.10
- Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC Race 625 Electric Mountain Bike Grey/Yellow (2021)$7,399.00 $6,699.00 $6,699.00
- Norco Optic C3 Mountain Bike Silver/Charcoal (2021)$5,399.00 $5,329.00 $5,329.00
- Norco Sight A1 29 Mountain Bike Black/Black (2021)$6,799.00 $6,709.00 $6,709.00
- Merida One Twenty 400 Mountain Bike Matt Grey/Glossy Black (2021)$2,599.00 $2,569.00 $2,312.10
- Merida Ninety Six RC 5000 Mountain Bike Orange/Black (2021)$5,899.00 $5,829.00 $5,829.00
- Norco Sight C2 27 Shimano Mountain Bike Grey/Silver (2021)$8,099.00 $7,899.00 $7,899.00
- Norco Sight A3 29 Mountain Bike Silver/Silver (2021)$4,399.00 $4,319.00 $4,319.00
- Norco Sight A3 29 Mountain Bike Jade/Silver (2021)$4,399.00 $4,319.00 $4,319.00
- Norco Sight A1 27 Mountain Bike Green/Yellow (2021)$6,799.00 $6,709.00 $6,709.00
- Norco Sight C2 29 Shimano Mountain Bike Grey/Silver (2021)$8,099.00 $7,899.00 $7,899.00
- Norco Sight A3 27 Mountain Bike Silver/Silver (2021)$4,399.00 $4,319.00 $4,319.00
- Norco Sight C1 29 Mountain Bike Blue/Copper (2021)$8,799.00 $8,727.00 $8,727.00
- Norco Optic C2 Shimano Mountain Bike Blue/Blue Black (2021)$6,699.00 $6,599.00 $6,599.00
- Norco Sight C2 27 SRAM Mountain Bike Purple/Silver (2021)$7,999.00 $7,799.00 $7,799.00
- Norco Sight A 29 Mountain Bike Frame Black/Black (2021)$2,599.00 $2,559.00 $2,359.00
- Norco Sight A3 27 Mountain Bike Jade/Silver (2021)$4,399.00 $4,319.00 $4,319.00
- Norco Sight C2 29 SRAM Mountain Bike Purple/Silver (2021)$7,999.00 $7,799.00 $7,799.00
- Norco Sight C1 27 Mountain Bike Blue/Copper (2021)$8,799.00 $8,727.00 $8,727.00
Massive Range Of Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
The two major styles of mountain bikes are Hardtails and Dual Suspension. The key difference, as the name suggests, is that Dual Suspension mountain bikes will feature a suspension fork at the front and a rear shock at the back, while Hardtails will come with just the suspension fork at the front.
Dual suspension is best suited to riders who are looking for adventure, hitting up the local trails and tackling downhill runs. The rear shock helps by absorbing the impact from taking on unsealed trails and bumps, making rough terrain more comfortable to ride on. Their wheels maintain better grip on the trail, creating a smoother riding experience, and better braking performance, allowing for quicker stopping. This also adds up to being able to navigate more easily through the twists and turns of more technical trails and downhill descents.
Dual suspension mountain bikes are available in 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes.
A 27.5” wheel typically offers improved handling and increased agility, and it is because of these features that they are often the preferred option among those who are looking for trail riding and downhill descents.
Being slightly bigger, the surface of the 29” wheel will make more contact with the ground and grip better, making for a smoother ride.
Most Popular Mountain Bikes
Bikepacking Gear Guide For Beginners
Bikepacking blends all the benefits of minimalist camping and mountain biking to give you a sense of freedom and adventure. You simply take your bike, add all of the gear you might need to camp and set off exploring, it's that simple.
Beginner Mountain Bikes Under $1,000
Most bikes in this range will have mixed groupset from the lower end of the range, it’s best to look for a bike with the majority of componentry provided by SRAM or Shimano to ensure that you get the most reliable ride possible.
How To Choose The Best Kids Bike For Riding To School
Forget shuttling the kids to school every morning or putting them on the bus, save the planet and help your kids get some exercise by riding to school.