- USWE Ranger 3 Elite Pack Hydration Pack 2.0L Black / Black$229.99 $219.00 $197.10
- USWE Ranger 3 Hydration Pack 2.0L Elite Orange / Black$229.99 $199.00 $179.10
- USWE Ranger 3 Hydration Pack 2.0L Elite Blue / Black$229.99 $199.00 $179.10
- USWE Airborne 3 Hydration Pack 2.0L Elite Black/Grey$244.99 $239.00 $215.10
- USWE 21 Airborne 9 Hydration Pack 3.0L Elite Grey/Orange$294.99 $285.00 $256.50
- USWE 21 Airborne 9 Hydration Pack 3.0L Elite Black/Grey$294.99 $285.00 $256.50
- USWE Airborne 3 Hydration Pack 2.0L Elite Grey/Orange$244.99 $239.00 $215.10
- Camelbak Octane 10 Hydration Pack 2L Black Atomic Blue$149.99 $135.00 $121.50
- Camelbak Classic Light Hydration Pack 2L Green Blue$99.99 $95.00 $85.50
- Camelbak Classic Light Hydration Pack 2L Gunmetal Hydro$99.99 $95.00 $85.50
- Camelbak Hydrobak Light Hydration Pack 1.5L Fired Brick Koi$89.99 $85.00 $76.50
- Camelbak Hydrobak Light Hydration Pack 1.5L Aluminium Black$89.99 $85.00 $76.50
- Camelbak Classic Light Hydration Pack 2L Aluminium Black$99.99 $95.00 $85.50
Our Range of Cycling Hydration Packs
Shop our great range of Cycling Hydration Packs from quality brands such as Camelbak, Osprey, and more. Staying hydrated is critical when spending long days in the saddle, hold more water with a Hydration Backpack. A Dual Bidon set up won't hold enough H20 if you're riding for more than a couple of hours so get kitted up with a hydration pack available online and in-store at 99 Bikes.
Why Hydration Packs
Hydration Packs are handy for certain cycling activities which typically include long distance riding, rigours riding, and cyclist’s needing to drink hands-free. Hydration Packs are preferred over Water Bottles for Cycling events such as Downhill Mountain Biking. These packs are great for Cyclist needing more than a few bottles of water.
Hydration packs come in two standard choices, you can get your stand alone hydration pack with a reservoir and very little storage for cargo. Perfect for going fast and carrying water while minimising weight. These hydration packs will typically have a 2-3 litre reservoir and room for not much else. The other option is a backpack that isn’t your standard cycling backpack. We stock a range of backpacks that have in-built reservoir or the ability to add a hydration system so that you handy backpack can become your very own hydration pack. As sometimes you need to carry cargo and a hydration pack, so it makes sense to combine both into one.