Get A Career with 99 Bikes
99 Bikes is Australia’s largest bicycle retailer and part of the highly successful Flight Centre Travel Group. We have 50+ locations across Australia and over 800 staff. Our 2035 vision is to have 185 stores in 5 countries and be the largest group of bike shops in the world.
Being a part of a rapidly growing and successful business offers unique role diversity, opportunities for progression and making a big difference in an engaged team. The Flight Centre partnership provides 99 Bikes with world-class support across all areas of business as well as ongoing career opportunities for high achievers.
- Culture People are our number one philosophy, another is Purpose over Profit, we strive to provide a culture that is more than just a job.
- Working with motivated individuals who are excited by teamwork. We take our business seriously, but not ourselves.
- A national brand that’s constantly growing. Sink your teeth into an exciting brand within the bike industry that provides many opportunities for growth.
- We reward and recognise our people, our top performers are rewarded for their efforts at our yearly Global Ball. Each year a new destination awaits.
- Generous staff benefits, commission based roles, staff purchasing schemes and social events.
"I started with 99 bikes in 2015 as a part time sales consultant whilst completing university. Since then I have been supported in my professional and personal development. This has led me to become a successful team leader in Victoria. I have experienced some pretty cool incentives such as attending Tony Robbins UPW event, Gwinganna lifestyle retreat and qualifying for 2x Global balls. The most amazing part was taking my whole team to Global ball Las Vegas in 2019 to celebrate our achievements. The team & company culture is great where everyone is included and recognised for their hard work. It is exciting to be a part of a forward-thinking company that is focused on opportunities for everyone."
– Michelle - Team Leader Blackburn
"I joined the 99 Team late 2019, in the Fast Track Team Leader program. I was immediately impressed with the rewarding, inclusive culture and opportunities for growth within the company. Within 6 months I was in a Team Leader position and tasked with opening the ACT’s newest and largest store. Fast forward 12 months and I am now the ACT Area Leader. I am really excited to be working in such a supportive, progressive and fun environment and for the next leg of my journey with 99 Bikes"
– Michelle Mordike - Area Leader ACT