Get A Career with 99 Bikes
99 Bikes is Australia’s largest bicycle retailer and part of the highly successful Flight Centre Travel Group. We have 40+ locations across Australia and over 300 staff. Our 2035 vision is to have 185 stores in 5 countries and be the largest group of bike shops in the world.
Being a part of a rapidly growing and successful business offers unique role diversity, opportunities for progression and making a big difference in a small team. The Flight Centre partnership provides 99 Bikes with world-class support across all areas of business as well as ongoing career opportunities for high achievers.
- Working with young, smart and capable people who are motivated by results. We take our business seriously, but not ourselves.
- A recognised brand that’s constantly growing. Sink your teeth into a brand serving thousands of customers daily.
- We reward and recognise our high achievers who are rewarded for their efforts at our yearly Global Ball - this year it will be in Berlin!
- Fun culture. A social and fun working environment with regular events where you can let your hair down.
- Generous staff purchasing scheme on all products we sell.
"I started off as a Sales Consultant at the Windsor store in June 2017 and quickly learnt how much opportunity there is for a bright future. I'm now currently FTL (Future Team Leader) at Everton Park. The best thing about working for 99 Bikes is the awesome team culture, making it a fun work environment. I've meet some great people here and can't wait for the years ahead!"
– Tom Eckert