Profile Design Sonic Ergo 35A Aero Bars
Up to 12 months interest free
he Sonic/Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position despite a fairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose.
- Armrest Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack: 60mm to 70mm** in 5mm increments.
- Bracket: Sonic
- Armrest: Ergo / 10mm Pads
- Width: 124mm to 290mm in 18.5mm steps (with Extensions at 100mm)
- Offset: -70mm to -2.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Stack: The minimum is 60mm and the bracket is compatible with our existing risers which add up to 70mm of stack in 5mm increments.
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 559g
|Click & Collect||Yes|