Hamax Observer Front Baby Seat
Up to 12 months interest free
The Hamax Observer baby seat enables you to be close to your child on the first bike trips. The Observer, a front mounted seat, allows you to take your youngest child biking in a safe and comfortable way from an early age. Built for children up to 15kg, it is equipped with a wind screen for protection against wind, rain and insects when bicycling (accessory). While an innovative bracket ensures easy attachment/removing of seat and wind screen and the Observer also has one-hand operation of harness and foot rests.
The Hamax Observer is a reliable and safe way to take your children out and about with you when you ride. With a bunch of handy features and intelligent design concepts, the Hamax is a great option for making a bike ride a family activity.
- For children from 9 months to 15 kg
- Wind screen for protection against wind, rain and insects when bicycling (accessory)
- One-hand operation of harness and foot rests
- Compact – providing enough space for the parent to cycle and step down between the saddle and the front seat
- Design in line with the Caress rear mounted seat
- Stem diameter 20-28 mm
- An innovative bracket ensures easy attachment/removing of seat and wind screen
- Adapter bracket for a-head/threadless available
- Approvals: TÜV/GS, EN14344
- Dimensions: 66 x 29,5 x 15 cm / 1,6 kg
- Material: Polypropylen (PP)
|SKU||HAM BS OBSERVER|
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.