Castelli Velocissimo IV Bibknick Black
Up to 12 months interest free
Velocissimo is Italian for fast, very fast and Castelli have made that the theme for these bibnicks. Focused on comfort, so it’ll just seem like you get there faster and easier. Castelli have given it a new anatomical shape that moves stitching away from areas that can annoy you, and they have also eliminated the leg-ending elastic band by borrowing technology we developed for the Premio short. The KISS Air seat pad is the choice of some of the Team Sky riders, so you know it’ll stand up to your 200km rides. While the new New Doppio waistband gives you extra stretch around the stomach area and the raw-cut leg ending with silicone vertical gripper keeps the short legs in place without pressure or discomfort. Weighing in at just 168 grams you’ll barely notice you’re wearing anything. All in all Castelli have made a super comfy bibnick that has considered every minor detail to ensure you have the most comfortable riding experience.
- Anatomically constructed for exceptional fit and comfort in Pro Dry 210g fabric
- New Doppio waistband for extra stretch around the stomach area
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Raw-cut leg ending with silicone vertical gripper keeps short leg in place without pressure
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips for visibility
Castelli Cycling traces its roots back to 1876, as a tailor in Milan clothing organisations such as AC Milan, Juventus and the Milan Ballet. Castelli has a long history of high profile clients in cycling, and can be credited with introducing the first aerodynamic Lycra shorts worn by riders. Other technologies which are now common place in cycling apparel such as windproof garments, thermal clothing and sublimated prints were also pioneered by Castelli. Castelli continues to be at the forefront of high performance cycling apparel, with its garments being worn to victory by the world's top riders in events such as Paris-Roubaix and Giro d'Italia.
Check out our full range of Castelli Cycling Clothing here.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Castelli Sizing Chart