Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc Road Bike (2017)
Up to 12 months interest free
Our Atttain GTC Pro Disc is an &ælig;sthetic and functional masterpiece. This high performance race bike combines the comfort and performance of a high tech carbon frame with the latest brake technology. Genuine long-distance ability, superb efficiency and unbelievable comfort are all in the Attain GTC Pro Disc's genes.
Optimising a frame for disc brakes is both art and science - and as part of the process we chose an X12 axle system both front and rear to improve rigidity. The forces involved also necessitate a specially designed fork which, together with the Attain GTC Pro Disc's tapered head tube, creates an enormously stiff structure without sacrificing comfort. This way, the rider benefits from a smooth ride and precise steering on even the longest descents. Internally routed cables give this race machine a clean appearance - a true Gran Turismo. Full mudguards are an easy addition, if the need arises - an option that we've included because we know that even hardened racers like to stay dry on long training rides in poor weather.
- FRAME- GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, X12
- COLOR- grey´n´flashgreen
- SIZE - 50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62
- FORK - CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, X12
- HEADSET- FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR - CUBE Wing Race Bar Compact
- HANDLEBAR TAPE - CUBE Grip Control
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105 FD-5800, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFT-BRAKE-LEVERS- Shimano ST-RS505
- BRAKE SYSTEM - Shimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET - Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50x34T
- CASSETTE - Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- CHAIN - Shimano CN-HG600-11
- WHEELSET - Fulcrum Racing 77 Disc, 100x12mm / 142x12mm, Centerlock
- TIRES - Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- SADDLE - CUBE RP 1.0
- SEAT POST - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP - CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- WEIGHT - 9.05 kg
Even a quick glance at a Cube flying past is enough to tell you that a Cube is not just any old bike. Cube is a German manufacturer of bikes with an overwhelming passion for innovation, quality, and meticulous attention to detail. Cube bikes are tested thoroughly on road, trails and in the test lab under tough and demanding conditions. Only after a team of designers, engineers and test riders are convinced of an extraordinary bicycle does it become part of the Cube fleet. Just as meticulous as they are with quality, they are with aesthetics. It's safely said that the Cube range of bikes is one of the most aesthetically pleasing, and head turning on the market, with incredible care taken to match even the smallest detail on every bike. Cube bikes have been selling the world over for nearly two decades, with a massive presence on the roads and trails of Europe.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
- Access to exclusive guarantees
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.
Cube Road Bike Sizing Chart
This is an accurate estimate, and every new bike comes with a free professional bike fit when you click & collect in store, plus all bikes have a 30 day Perfect Ride Guarantee.