Book - Where To Ride Sydney MTB
Up to 12 months interest free
Where to Ride is an instructional map book written specifically for Sydney mountain bikers. Where to Ride caters for riders of every mountain bike ability and fitness level, offering a variety of rides all within two hours of Melbourne.
Choose from 40 great rides including locations such as the Central Coast, Sydney North, The Royal National Park, Blue Mountains, Sydney West and South of Sydney. Where to Ride Sydney MTB is a valuable resource for people searching for new places to ride and explore. GPS generated mapping and detailed directions will show you the way, while altitude profiles, Where to Ride ratings and IMBA Trail Difficulty ratings will give you a good idea of what’s in store on the trail. The book is supplemented with gorgeous photos of forests, trails and vistas to inform and inspire you.
- Fun rides
- Challenging adventures
- Scenery, pristine environments and a huge range to choose from
- Comprehensive rating system, accurate mapping
- Concise directions, elevation profiles QR codes for smart phones that link to the trailheads, and an iPhone app makes navigation even easier.
Club 99 Membership
Join Club 99 for just $5 when you make a purchase in store, or use the button below to buy membership online. To reward you for being a club member, your Club 99 membership card will give you these great benefits:
- Discounted Club 99 pricing, in store and online
- A $25 gift card when you spend over $500 in a year *
- Access to free bike maintenance classes
- Price Protection Guarantee: The lowest price for 30 days *
- Exclusive priority access to new offers
Please note that when you buy Club 99 membership online, it may take up to 20 minutes to receive your welcome email.
* Click here for Club 99 terms and conditions.